So, we have finally returned to the blogging world. We have been gone way too long. I have several updates, so bear with me. Here's the first one.
This last winter (yes, I know it is now the end of April...I'm long overdue with this one) we got a pretty big snowstorm. Gabrielle was really wanting to build a snowman, and Grant, being the nice big brother that he is, agreed to go out and "help" her. As you can see HE did the work while she watched.
So, I thought this was a perfect opportunity to grab my camera and take some candid snapshots. If you know Gabrielle, she is not able to have a candid picture taken of her. She HAS to pose. And, if you've been around her and a camera at the same time, you know she has LOTS of poses. Here they are before she realized I was taking pictures...
And here is after she realized I had a camera. pose #1...
and #2...she has several more, but I won't show you all of them.
We had a large snow mound on the edge of the lawn from the snow plows shoveling the streets. So, after several poses next to the snowman, she decided she wanted to pose on top of the snow mound.
She then wanted to lie down on top of the mound and pose. Where does she come up with these ideas?! She's pretty darn cute, though!




1 comment:
Nice basketball season and snow season; I'm so glad you've returned to the blogging world!
Post a Comment