Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Reason to Be Happy You Have Older Kids

It has happened...finally! We have a child old enough to begin mowing the lawn...at least part of it. We had Grant mow the front lawn. The hill is still a little too much for him, so we're just going to stick to the front for now. He did a pretty good job. Scott had to go back and get a few spots he missed, but as you can tell, it was getting dark when he tried. YAY!!! He did think I was weird taking pictures of him mowing. Hey, I was excited. I had to snap pics of his first-time mowing :-)



4 comments:

Janet said...

I think I teared up the first time Jack mowed the lawn. Just wait 'til Grant cooks up that first full-fledged dinner. A life of ease is right around the corner!

Brenda said...

Let's hope the excitement never fades for him.

CarlsonMom said...

Love your blog. Grant is becoming a man. Next thing you know I will be looking up to him.

Rebecca said...

There are some great things about kids getting older! I ran to the store and Jacob watched the baby. Amazing!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones