Sunday, July 26, 2009

Children's Museum with the Cousins

Before my brother, Jonathan, and his family left Indiana to head back to the desert (or as it's formally known, Arizona) we decided to go to the Children's Museum with them. We had a lot of fun and were glad that we were able to spend that extra time with them.
Here is our adorable neice, Kayla. Her mom, Leah, and I think she's a mini version of Gabrielle with straight hair. Not too mini, though, since they're only about a year apart in age.
Grant had fun dressing up as a... actually, I'm not sure what he's dressed up as.

Our little shark, Gabrielle. That actually fits her personality at moments.

Gavin as a shark, too.

There is a fun train area in the lowest level of the museum. You can crawl underneath a space where miniature trains are running. The kids thought this was fun. Jonah joined in on the action.

Garrison had to join in on the fun, too.
The cousins in the Star Wars area.

Jonah and Gabrielle at the entrance to the mummy exhibit.

The "twins".

I love this picture!

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

Well, since I didn't get to see Jonathan & Leah and their cute kids, thanks for posting photos of them! They have really grown up! And are so cute...as are the Dowling's!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones