Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gabrielle and Her Cell Phones



So, this morning I'm doing things around the house, sit Garrison next to Gabrielle, and notice a few minutes later that she is putting one of her cell phones up to his ear. I ask her what she's doing, and she says that she's talking to Garrison. I had to grab the camera! I thought it was too cute not to share. She loves talking on her phones!! Usually she says she's talking to Grandpa or Daddy, though. Thanks, Aunt Diane, for your old cell phone. She loves it!

2 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

so cute, it's amazing how early they learn how to use that thing probably because we are always on it, my kids ask me all the time when they are going to get a cell phone, it's crazy how many kids at their school have phones.So sad my kids have such a mean mom:)

Rebecca said...

Those pics made me laugh out loud. Your kids are so cute.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones