Gavin is playing football for the first time this year. He LOVES it! It is so fun to watch him play because he really enjoys it. He has never complained about going to practice (okay once because he was missing out on playing with some neighborhood kids) and he gets so excited for his games. He always asks who is going to come watch him play. Even though he is now a football player, he is still our sensitive little guy. He always comes over and gives his grandmas big hugs at the games.
He had a great game Saturday! I'm not very good at all the football lingo, but I do know that he had a fumble recovery. Great job, Gavin! It was awesome to watch. Gavin is almost the biggest on his team, so they rely on him to block and tackle (right, Scott?). Hopefully I'm not messing any of that up. His team has only won one game so far, but Gavin doesn't care. He said all he cares about is having fun.
Grant is not into playing football on the field. He loves playing in the front yard with myself, dad, and Gavin, but he is not into all of the yelling and the big guys tackling him. So, he helped to run the team's flag on the sidelines Saturday. He was having a blast cheering on the Hawkeyes.
Garrison turned four months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He is such a happy baby, which I am very grateful for. I am really enjoying this stage. As you can tell by his pictures, his whole face lights up when he smiles. It's impossible not to smile back!
3 weeks ago









No comments:
Post a Comment