We've never had a child that sucks their thumb before, so Garrison is our first. Once I saw that he enjoyed his fingers, I encouraged it. My friends who have thumb-suckers have told me I'm crazy (and I'm sure I am) to encourage this, but I think it is so cute. I love watching Garrison fall asleep with his thumb in his mouth. I'm sure when he's 5 or 6 and I'm having to buy a mouthguard or when he's even older and I have to pay big orthodontist bills I'll regret it, but right now I'm enjoying it. It also helps him to sleep through the night (a HUGE bonus).
3 weeks ago






3 comments:
Ok, are you serious that Garrison is sleeping through the night? I wish. Cute pictures, he is getting so big.
he's so cute! yes it's cute now. and i think it's still cute sometimes when rebecca sucks her thumb. i'm trying not the think about the future bills too much!
He is another adorable Dowling baby. Nothing sweeter than that picture of him sucking his thumb (I won't tell Craig).
Post a Comment