Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year's!!

Thanks to our wonderful niece, Ashley, Scott and I were able to go out for New Year's Eve this year. Our friends threw a little party, and we had a great time! Last year they had a party, and I ended up having to go home after about 10 minutes because I came down with the flu. So, I was very glad to have a wonderful New Year's Eve this year.

It was a fondue party, so we sat at the table eating until it was time to watch the ball drop. My kind of party! We had so much fun just chatting and laughing together.

Our hosts, Joanna & Darrel

Ruth & Ben


Here we are!!


Nicole & Brandon

The guys getting ready to countdown to midnight.

The girls getting ready to watch the ball drop.

Around 1:00am, we played a fun game. It was so fast-paced, I didn't have much time to take pictures. Here are a couple...
Thanks, Joanna & Darrel for a great night!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Holy cow girl! You are a bloggin fool. I can't keep up! We were glad you could come. :)

Jessica said...

I had to just get it all done or it would never happen!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones