After we opened gifts at our house, we went to my parents for brunch.
Gavin and Grant both received cards with gift cards in them. Grandma is taking them shopping so they can pick out exactly what they want.
Garrison enjoyed chewing on their cards.

She attempted to do a forward roll. She stayed in this position until Grant came over to help her roll forward. I think she is so used to someone helping her that she just stayed frozen until someone did. We need to get her in a tumbling class!
While the above pictures are of a cute, angelic little girl, Gabrielle was anything but at a certain point at Grandma and Grandpa's house. While we were all conversing with one another, Gabrielle found a marker and proceeded to write all over Mom & Dad's wall and woodwork. If you've seen the blog previously, you know that this is not the first time she has written on walls. It is the first time she's done it at someone else's house, though. Luckily it was a dry erase marker, so it just came off with a wet paper towel.
We then went over to Mimi and Grandpa Rich's for lunch. Mimi bought Garrison a "My First Christmas" bib. Doesn't he look cute in it?! He had a cold in his eyes, so his eyes look sickly. He was in a great mood, though.

Mimi, Garrison, and Grandpa Rich

Michael, Mom, & Dad joined us over at Terri's house. She had "poppers" at each place setting. Inside are these paper hats that we wore. I had to take a picture.

Well, Gabrielle couldn't leave Mimi and Rich out of the honor and privilege of having her artwork on their walls. While we were eating I saw Gabrielle coming down the stairs covering her eyes. This is her way of hiding. She thinks no one can see her if she covers her eyes. I knew at that point she had done something bad. So, Scott walked up the stairs. His mouth dropped and he had that look on his face that I knew something terrible had happened. I walked over, and this is a portion of what was on the walls. Did I mention that Terri and Rich just moved into this house before Thanksgiving and had it painted? Luckily this was practically the only portion that had not been recently painted. We started scrubbing the walls. We had no magic eraser with us, so we just used baby wipes. It didn't work too bad. Grandpa C. and Aunt Diane took over and finished up. Thanks guys! Man, that girl!!

Once again, Garrison doing his favorite thing. Chewing on the presents.

Gabrielle got a new princess purse. Can you tell that she likes princesses?

We then went over to Grandma & Grandpa Dowling's for dinner. We called them prior to us arriving to warn them to hide all writing utensils. When we got there Joni had put a chair in front of the office.
Here is Garrison chewing on another present. Look at that grin on his face.

Grant and Gavin got marshmallow guns from Aunt Diane and Uncle Scott. It shoots out mini-marshmallows. Fun!!











2 comments:
So cute Jess! I love this post and I LOVE the pic of your kids at the beginning of your blog!!! I don't think I could get enough of Gabrielle's hair... I love it! ANd I'm sorry about the wall--I just keep a file on my computer with all the "adventures" that little kids offer us... it makes a great opening for talks in church! I love you!!!
Jessica,
I love your blog. You have such darling children...and artistic!
Take care.
Post a Comment