Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trimming the Tree







We had fun trimming the tree the other night. The kids have their own tree because I'm too controlling when it comes to decorating our Christmas tree. I know, I know.
Anyway, the kids love getting all of the Christmas ornaments out that they have made at school. They also get ornaments in their stocking each year, so they each have a nice collection to put on the tree. Scott and I also have many ornaments from when we were younger. They love looking at the backs of each ornament to see whose ornament it is.
The tree doesn't quite look the same as it did that night. There is a certain 2 year old who likes to take the ornaments off of the tree and then she puts them in various locations in the house. I found an angel in the baby swing today.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones