The other night we were able to celebrate Mike's birthday with Diane and her family and Bryan and his family. We had a great time. The cake was delicious!!

After we ate cake, Gabrielle and her cousin Ashley had some bonding time while watching Cinderella II.

Then there was also some daddy bonding time.
When he awoke, he and Aunt Diane did some bonding. They enjoyed one another's company.
Ashley and I had fun chatting for a little while.








3 comments:
That cake looks yummy; I'm guessing I should get the recipe:)
I can't believe how big Garrison is getting. He definitely looks like his brothers. Looks like you had a great time in Florida. To this day that was one of our favorite vacations. There is so much to do. Tell Scott next year it's California.
Sorry, Megan. The cake was from Target's bakery. It was really yummy, except the oreos on top were soggy. We just threw them away.
Post a Comment