Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jammin' with Uncle Bryan

While we were in Michigan, we stayed at Scott's brother's house. They have a great farm house with lots of land. In one of the barns, Bryan has put all of his instruments and music equipment. The boys always look forward to going up there so they can "jam with Uncle Bryan".
While they jammed, I asked Gavin to take some pictures (hence why he is not in any of them). I think he did a great job with the pictures!
Bryan on the drums.


Gabrielle loved the guitar.


Grant on the organ, of course.

We also had some time to just visit. I thought this was a great picture. Scott holding our nephew, Lincoln, and Garrison. They are going to be great buds when they're older!
Uncle Bryan and Garrison. He'll be jammin' before long.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones