Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gabrielle's photography skills

Gabrielle has taken a liking to our digital camera. She LOVES to take pictures. She walks around with it and says, "say cheese!". She's not too bad of a photographer. Maybe she has a future in the business. I think I know what she needs this summer for her birthday. Here are a few pictures that she has taken.

Scott was trying to protect Garrison's eyes from the flash because Gabrielle was taking so many pictures of him.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! I'm impressed with her photography skills. She's better than I am!

Janet said...

We gave seth a kids digital camera for christmas and he has had so much fun with it. they are nearly indestructible. you can find them at toys r us. in pink!

Henderson Highlights said...

I can't believe how much Garrison looks like the other boys--Gavin especially! Seriously, it's a blast from the past--I have to keep reminding myself these are recent and a whole different kid! CUTE!

LaDawn said...

She's got a good eye!! That can't be taught! For sure get her a camera for her b-day!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones