Grant had his Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts last night. He has been working hard over the last 7 months or so and received his Bear. We are very proud of him. He now can work on receiving arrow points until he turns 10. Then he'll move on to whatever is next. (I really need to learn about Cub Scouts. I have no clue.)
Here they are saying the Cub Scout pledge at the beginning of the evening.
The little princess had to come up, too.







2 comments:
Good for you Grant. We are really lame parents and he turned 10 and never got his Bear. Hopefully he will not need therapy when he is older because of it. Hopefully we will be better in Webelos, especially because I am his leader:)
Yay for Grant!
I have to say, though, when I saw the title "Grant Got His Bear!" on my blogroll it promised a story with lots more adventure. :-)
Post a Comment