We have finally made it. Gabrielle is potty-trained!! She is doing so well. I am so proud of her! She is even potty-trained through the night!! I have never done a sticker chart with potty training before. The boys were so much easier. All I had to do was offer them a piece of candy, and they were good. The candy didn't work too much for Gabrielle. The stickers really hit the spot with her, though. I guess that goes to show you one more difference between boys and girls :-)
So, only one more child to go before I never have to change a diaper again. I know I still have a while, but only changing one child's diaper a day is great.






7 comments:
How exciting. One child's diaper is sooo much better than two. I too am looking forward to my last diaper until grandchildren of course. Yeah for Gabrielle!!
I'm not sure who to congratulate - you or Gabrielle - so congratulations to both!!
Hurray Gabby! Congratulations
Yes! How excititng. ~Congrats to you Gabrielle, you did it! ;)
Yay!! I'm so happy for you!
wooooo-hooooo...for both of you!!
Post a Comment