Garrison is such a boy!!! He loves to throw anything he can get his hands on, especially footballs. He's going to take after his big brother, Gavin.

Here he is "cheesing" again...too cute!!

A little bit more normal "cheese".

Gabrielle's preschool took a field trip to an apple orchard that also has a pumpkin patch. Scott took this picture himself. He is sitting with Gabs and our niece, Kaitlyn, on the wagon ride through the orchard. It was a cold, rainy day.

Cute cousins!

Gabrielle with her apple that she got to pick at the orchard.
Posing with Grant and the pumpkin that she picked.

Grant is a Webelo in cub scouts. This is him at the last pack meeting. He earned a badge and belt loop in Citizenship and a badge and belt loop in Science. He is absolutely LOVING scouts.
About to receive his badges from his den leader (at the podium) and the cub scout master.

Grant is a Webelo in cub scouts. This is him at the last pack meeting. He earned a badge and belt loop in Citizenship and a badge and belt loop in Science. He is absolutely LOVING scouts.
About to receive his badges from his den leader (at the podium) and the cub scout master.Way to go, Grant!!

Gavin played football this season. He had a great time playing!!


After the regular season ended, Gavin made it on the Pro-bowl team. We were so happy for him. I am actually enjoying watching football. I guess I should because I think I'm going to be watching my boys play it for the 18 years. They won the first tournament they were in. It was very exciting!!! They are in the middle of their second tournament, but haven't lost any games yet. Gavin is #92.

Gavin played football this season. He had a great time playing!!
After the regular season ended, Gavin made it on the Pro-bowl team. We were so happy for him. I am actually enjoying watching football. I guess I should because I think I'm going to be watching my boys play it for the 18 years. They won the first tournament they were in. It was very exciting!!! They are in the middle of their second tournament, but haven't lost any games yet. Gavin is #92.







3 comments:
I love seeing all the pictures of your kids growing up but it makes me sad because I wish we lived closer so our kids could be good friends:( you better come and visit this summer
Like I've said before...you are the cutest family ever!!!
Congrats to Gavin (for football) and Grant (for scouts); what talented kids you have!
I love the picture of Scott with the girls at the orchard--hilarious! It was super nice of him to go on the field trip and help with Kaitlyn (while I was enjoying the warmth indoors:)
Post a Comment