Gabrielle and Garrison keep me busy during the day. I am so glad that I am at home and able to spend time with them. Gabrielle probably keeps me busier than Garrison right now. Her temper tantrums can last 20-30 minutes. It is hard to determine what she wants sometimes. She definitely is sweeter than not, though. She loves playing with her dolls, and she LOVES Garrison. She likes to get in his face and say, "Hi baby!" or "Hi Garrison!" And he loves her right back. He smiles big when he sees his big sister (only because he doesn't know his life is in danger). She likes to do patty-cake with him. She almost rips his arms off doing it, though. He loves it and smiles! Here are some pictures I took of them recently. As you can see, when Gabrielle holds Garrison she likes to hold him around the neck. We're working on that :-)
3 weeks ago




1 comment:
Gabrielle's hair is so so adorable as it that baby!
Post a Comment