Sunday, August 31, 2008

Indianapolis Zoo and Butterfly Garden



We went to the Indianapolis Zoo and Butterfly Garden back in June. Gabrielle is scared of all animals. She likes them from afar, but when they get close, she screams and cries. So, she wasn't thrilled when we walked into the butterfly garden and there were hundreds of butteflies flying around us. After ten minutes or so, she did begin to like looking at the butterflies. At one point I turned around and she was holding a butterfly! I couldn't believe it, so I had to take a picture.





The boys had a great time at the shark exhibit. Their is a petting area where you can touch the sharks. Gavin was so excited when one finally came close enough for him to pet it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Man I miss that zoo. It was awesome. Indy is a really great place.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones