Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 Things About Me
My friend Jill tagged me so here goes me telling you way more than you probably want to know about me. Enjoy!

1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Samantha Who?
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Life on Mars
5. Jon & Kate Plus 8
6. Law & Order SVU
7. Extreme Home Makeover
8. What Not to Wear

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Dishes
2. Laundry
3. Ironing
4. Grant's Parent/Teacher Conferece
5. Changed many diapers
6. Sudoku
7. picked up toys
8. took a shower

8 Things I look forward to
1. a night where none of my children wake me up
2. going to Cancun in January!
3. going to Disneyworld in November!
4. spending time with my family tomorrow at Rob's
5. attending the temple more
6. no more diapers
7. losing weight
8. going on a trip someday with Scott and myself and NO KIDS

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. BJ's
2. Paradise Bakery
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Culver's
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Quiznos ( not really a restaurant but yummy)
7. Olive Garden
8. Stonecreek Dining Company

8 Things on my wish list
1. a new fluffy robe
2. free time to catch up on my scrapbooks and photo albums
3. (I agree with Jill on this one, so I'm stealing hers) - All of my children make the right choices in their lives all the time (you said WISH list right?)
4. Scott and I will lose weight and be healthy so we can see our kids with their own kids someday
5. doing a half marathon without feeling like I'm going to die afterward
6. Attending the temple more
7. sitting with my husband and all of my children in the temple someday
8. this country will make the right decision on election day

8 People to tag

Play along it is fun to get to know different things about people.

1. Megan
2. Heidi
3. Brenda
4. Heather A.
5. Leah
6. Leanne
7. Becca L.
8. Janet

5 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

ok you get to go to Florida in November and Cancun? Is Cancun with no kids? I am so jealous. Thanks for doing the tag, they get a little annoying but its fun to read about people. I miss you a ton. Hey are you serious about the half marathon thing? Do it with me next August. What do ya think:)

Janet said...

Oh you are a crafty one! I tagged you first and you very cleverly missed it and tagged me back already! That's cool, I am prepared to be "it" again.

Elk Dresses said...

Hellllooo, Jessica. Wow--2 more?? You have had a busy couple of years there in Indiana! :)

Jessica said...

We are taking Garrison with us to Cancun. Scott's mom is getting married. We are both really looking forward to it!! I can't wait. Disney is for our family reunion this year, so that will be a blast. I'm really excited for the next couple of months! I am really serious about the mini. I would love to come out and do that with you! That would be a blast. I wonder if Megan would want to, also.

Jessica said...

sorry, janet! I didn't see your tag before. Thanks for doing it, though. I know they're silly but it's fun :-)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones