Friday, October 17, 2008

The lovely sound of a recorder & Zooboo

Grant had his fall musical performance this week. They sang five songs, mostly centered around our awesome state, and then they performed two songs with the recorder. I'm sure all of you learned to play the recorder in your youth. I even had to take a class in college and relearn how to play it. One never forgets the sound a recorder makes. Garrison wasn't too fond of hearing it played in the car after one of Grant's piano practices. It is better to hear it in an open space, not in an enclosed area.

Grant is the one in the white shirt (ha-ha). Can't find him? He's in the second row in the middle.



One of the fun things about this concert was that his cousin, Nate, was also in it. Their schools have the same music teacher this year, so he combined them. It was fun seeing both of them perform at the same time.


Gavin couldn't help but be in one of the pictures. He loves to have his picture taken, or maybe he just loves being the center of attention. We love our Gavin!




Tonight we went to Zooboo at the zoo. The kids were excited to get into their costumes. Aren't they cute?! It took Gabrielle a while to get used to Grant in his scary costume. She did not like him for a long time.


We adopted another child. No, this little boy wanted to be in our picture.


Have you ever seen a cuter tiger?!

There was DJ there playing music. Gabrielle had a great time dancing around to the music.
Garrison enjoyed the music, too.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

what cute kids! gotta love the recorder! :)

The blogging Bakers said...

Hey Jessica, those are such cute pictures of Garrison and Gabby in their costumes, I love Halloween. Hey I tagged you go to my blog for details.

Rebecca said...

I love the Indy zoo! I miss that.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones