Okay, so my sister-in-law, Leah, tagged me. I guess she owed me since I tagged her a few weeks ago. Here goes...
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998):
1. finding out I was pregnant (with Grant)
2. celebrating my first wedding anniversary
3. finishing my last semester of college before student teaching
4. working for my dad as his secretary (yes, we both survived it)
5. enjoying my last year as being skinny (even though I didn't think I was at the time)
5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. survive this week without Scott
2. get an entire night's sleep without being awoken by a child
3. doing the sinkful of dishes
4. start collecting pictures for the family calendars (For Christmas)
5. practicing a song that I am going to playing at church Sunday
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. ice cream
3. cheese and crackers
4. chocolate chip granola bar
5. yogurt
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Tithing
2. Invest
3. Pay off house and then buy a new one
4. Buy a new car for Scott and myself
5. donate to some worthwhile charities
5 Places I have Lived:
1. Greenwood, Indiana
2. Bloomington, Indiana
3. Bloomington, Illinois
That's it. I haven't lived anywhere else
5 Jobs I have had:
1. hostess at La Bamba's
2. teller at Monroe County Bank
3. worked as my dad's secretary
4. preschool teacher at YMCA
5. 3rd grade Teacher
5 People I Tag:
1. Jill Baker
2. Heidi Henderson
3. Joanna May
4. Rebecca Limary
5. Nicole Cleverly
3 weeks ago




1 comment:
Hey there! Found your blog... so fun. I loved seeing the pics of Garrison as a little baby, he is getting so big!
Post a Comment