the artist, Greg Olsen's, paintings. I know that may sound weird, but his paintings make me so happy when I look at them. I have a book sitting on my coffee table that is full of his paintings.
Here is a picture of Greg Olsen.
I first became familiar with his paintings because I saw some of his paintings of Jesus Christ. I absolutely loved them!
I then fell in love with his paintings of Christ with children. Each of our kids have a Greg Olsen picture in their room. The one in Gabrielle's room is one of my very favorites. It's the top one below. We also have a picture of Christ knocking at the door in our room. It reminds me that He is always there, we just have to open the door and let Him in.




I then saw that he had so many other paintings. When Scott and I were out in Utah a few years back, we decided we wanted to buy one of his paintings. We had the hardest time picking just one. We finally decided on one and hung it over the fireplace. If I could, I would fill my house with his paintings.














1 comment:
I totally agree. I just saw a new one in my doctor's office. They are just so beautiful...delicate--but real.
Love. It.
Post a Comment