Once again, I'm biased. He is pretty darn cute, though!! These are some pictures that I had taken of Garrison a couple months ago. He turned 11 months this week, but these are his 9 month pictures. I had the hardest time chosing which ones I wanted to purchase because they were all so cute.
Here is a standard portrait.
In the tub.

I love these kind of pictures. I have a picture of Grant very similar to this that LaDawn took right around this age, so I had to get this picture.

I told the lady that we had to get a picture of him sucking his thumb. Too cute!! I know, I know, I'll hate that he sucks his thumb later. For right now, though, I just adore it.







1 comment:
I'm telling you, those cheeks are meant to be pinched (in the most gentle way, of course.)
My favorites - bath time fun and the one below it.
Post a Comment