Sunday, April 5, 2009

We also went to the zoo over Spring Break. I didn't get to take too many pictures because the kids took the camera so they could take pictures of the animals. Here are a couple that I was able to take before the kids took the camera.

Kaitlyn and Gabrielle pretending they are asleep in the Butterfly Gardens.

So adorable!


In the Butterfly Gardens there were lots of butterflies. This was our favorite one. There are some more below this one. There are butterflies flying everywhere. It is really neat.



After the butterflies, we went to the main part of the zoo. It was so crowded that we only went to a few exhibits. Here are a couple of the animals that we saw.

This is the kids favorite part of the zoo: the shark petting. It is pretty neat. I even get in on the fun. Gabrielle is still too afraid to try it. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Such a sweet picture of all the kids. It makes a great header too!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones