Monday, April 6, 2009

The Princess, the Tiger, and the Snake

Chick-fil-A has a Family Fun Night once a month. We went last month and enjoyed it, so we thought we would go again this month. The theme was "Princesses and Pirates", so, of course, we knew we'd enjoy ourselves.
They had a table set up where you could decorate your own crown. Gabrielle LOVED this.
There was also a lady there doing face painting. The boys looked awesome!!! Gavin, of course, had to get a snake the colors of the Chargers. Does he think about anything else?! Nope.

2 comments:

CarlsonMom said...

I love that you do this blog.
Even though I am right here in town, I am not able to participate in these activities, but it is so fun to read about your adventures. Love, Mom

MyPremierDesigns said...

Hey Jessica! I remembered the name of that virus thing its called rosieola- I hope Garrison is feeling better is so awful to have I felt soooo bad for Kalea!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones