Saturday, April 4, 2009

Such a Cutie!

I just haven't been taking enough pictures of Garrison, so I decided to grab a few while his face was covered in his lunch. He is Mr. Smiles!


He has learned to use a sippie cup. Yea! Today he found Gabrielle's sippie filled with strawberry milk and started drinking it. He's only had water from a cup, so when he pulled the cup away from his lips he just looked at it and smiled. He started chugging it after that. He's not stupid!

4 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I love Gabby's hair in the top picture, I bet you looked exactly like that when you were little. Call me I haven't talked to you in forever. Miss ya

LaDawn said...

OK...Jill wrote what I was going to write! Seriously, almost word for word. So...just read her comment and pretend it was from me!

hmsweaver said...

I can't believe how much bigger he is than when I left! Garrison looks so much like Gavin! Very cute!

Brenda said...

What is it about this little guy that just makes you want to pinch those cheeks? He is so adorable!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones